What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Makes your opt-in list push button easy! Get 30% more opt-ins by eliminating unnecessary forms.
- FBSubmitter makes it very easy for your mobile device visitors to opt-in to your lis
- Also gives the user the option of posting to their Facebook wall
- Makes it extremely easy for subscribers to opt-in to your list
- Allows them to transfer their info via their Facebook account
- Optins increased by at least 30%
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. FB Submitter scores 67.86/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://fbsubmitter.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: fbsubmitter.com you’ll also be taken through to fbsubmitter.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)